Providing Superior Health & Balance Through Chiropractic
With over 32 years of combined experience, when it comes to Dr. Joe and Dr. Tom Tessendorf’s philosophy it’s quite simple and straight forward. The body is very powerful. All of its parts must be in proper place and smoothly working together in order to function properly. The human being, like any other species is designed to be healthy, vibrant, and enjoy life to its fullest. We want to help those around us do just that. It doesn’t matter if you’re 1 day old, or 100 years old, Chiropractic is for everyone. Our greatest pride is in providing specific, customized care to each individual to achieve your health goals. We look forward to creating a healthy and vibrant community here in Northern Idaho.
Wellness Care for Hayden
Here at Tessendorf Family Chiropractic we pride ourselves in providing excellent care, with a knowledgeable staff, with an “at home” feeling where everyone feels welcome. We place your health, as well as your loved ones health, as our number one priority. With a variety of techniques and educational tools we are thrilled to change lives one person at a time!
Please call (208) 762-3660 to make an appointment.
- Raised $2,200 for Inland NW SIDS Foundation by running CDA marathon.
- Awarded "Best New Business" by the Hayden Chamber of Commerce.
- Dr. Joe was awarded the "Rising Star" distiniction by Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians for Statewide chiropractors.
- Perfomed over $10,000 worth of comminty service at local businesses to improve ergonomics and increase productivity.
- Dr. Joe, as a member of the Coeur group, has helped build and install lockers in local schools so children can acquire clothes and school supplies.
- Donated $25.00 for every new patient in the month of Febuary to the SIDS foundation ($450 total).
- Donated over 300 lbs. of food to Community Action Partership.
- Drs. Joe and Tom have volunteered at Ironman.